RosaceaRosascea is a chronic skin condition that affects approximately 1 in 20 people. Rosacea affects the skin of the face and can become more pronounced over time. While rosacea affects more women than men, but men tend to have more severe symptoms.
- Symptoms of rosacea include:
- Spider-like blood vessels on the face
- A general redness of the face
- Sores that may ressemble acne, these sores may ooze.
- A stinging sensation in the face
- In some extreme cases a red and bulbous nose
There is currently no cure for rosacea, but Dermatology Associates can help you reduce the occurrences of symptoms and treat already existing ones. Our laser treatments can reduce redness, remove the spider-like blood vessels, and restore the nose tissue to its original healthy state.