Laser & Light Treatments
Wrinkle and Brown Spot Fractional Laser Treatment
- The SmartXide laser treats the signs of aging and reduces the effects of sun exposure, including sun damage, brown spots, fine lines, wrinkles, skin laxity/texture, and acne scars.
- It is safer, faster, and more efficient than fully ablative treatments.
- The laser can treat sensitive areas including eyelids, the neck, and hands due to its versatility.
- The advanced CO2 Fractional laser technology allows multiple treatment zones within the skin to be targeted.
- This fractional laser skin treatment uses a 'dot' pattern that allows the outer layer of skin to heal more quickly.
How does DOT Therapy Work?
- DOT Therapy laser creates thousands of microscopic holes called DOT's in the targeted area, which induce immediate skin tightening and stimulate new collagen growth.
- During the procedure, your doctor will apply a pattern of tiny scanned pulses of laser energy to your skin with a controlled laser.
- Procedure typically takes 30 to 60 minutes, depending on the size of the area.
Photos courtesy of NuMed Aesthetics, LLC
What should I expect after Fractional Laser Treatment?
- Many patients notice that their skin feels tighter immediately after the procedure.
- Results will continue to improve for 2-3 weeks after the treatment.
- Skin may be red or swollen for a few days after application.
- Patients typically experience some peeling as fresh and younger-looking skin appears after approximately 4 days.