Over 125 years of combined experience in dermatology.
Welcome to Our PracticeDermatology Associates Medical Group is dedicated to providing the highest quality services in cosmetic, medical and surgical dermatology.
What's NewThis month, read about irritation dermatitis caused by frequent hand washing and learn how to treat it in our April blog.
Special Offers Our Blog
Covid 19 Update
We hope that you and your loved ones are safe and well.
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, our practice continues to follow recommended guidelines from our public health officials and the American Academy of Dermatology.
To ensure your safety and the safety of our staff and physicians, we have instituted the following guidelines:
- At the time of scheduling we will inquire whether you have symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath and whether you’ve been exposed to an individual with COVID-19 infection. When you arrive for your appointment, we will repeat the same questions and check your temperature (non touch). If you’re not feeling well on the day of your appointment please reschedule and contact your primary physician.
- Please come to your appointment wearing a mask.
- Our waiting room will be used in a limited manner and we have removed seating to allow social distancing of at least 6 feet. You can wait in the office, or if you prefer, in your car and we will call or text when your appointment time is ready.
- Unfortunately, we will not allow family or guests into the office. Exceptions include children, who should come with one parent or guardian, and those patients requiring caregivers.
- Exam rooms will be sanitized before and after each appointment. The waiting room, counter tops, and door handles will be cleaned hourly and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
We continue to offer telemedicine appointments that allow us to evaluate and treat many common dermatologic conditions such as acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, and evaluation of individual skins lesions. If you’d like to schedule an office visit please call: 310-274-9954. To schedule a telemedicine appointment please call 310-274-9954 or initiate your telemedicine consultation through your patient portal derm90210.ema.md
We look forward to seeing you soon.