Laser & Light Treatments
V Beam LaserThe V Beam Laser is used to diminish blood vessels, redness associated with rosacea, vascular birthmarks, stretch marks (red in color), and certain types of scarring. The treatments are non invasive and patients can return to their normal activities immediately.
How it WorksThe laser emits an energy that passes through the skin, targeting the vessels/redness without damaging the surrounding skin.
Frequency of Treatments
- Approximately 3-6 treatments
- Treatments are scheduled once every 4 weeks
- Maintenance treatments are encouraged to maintain benefits (1 treatment every 3-6 months)
What to expect
- Pictures are taken the day of your first treatment for the purpose of monitoring progress.
- Paperwork – this includes consent forms and a brief medical history questionnaire.
- Topical numbing cream is applied 30 min prior to your appointment to reduce discomfort.
- The treatment is performed by one of our highly trained Registered Nurses.
- Possible redness and swelling for 1-3 days
- Possible bruising for up to one week
- The treated area may feel like a sunburn for a few hours after treatment