V Beam Laser
V Beam Laser treatments are noninvasive and patients can return to their normal activities immediately.
How it Works
The laser emits energy that passes through the skin, targeting the vessels/redness without damaging the surrounding skin.
Frequency of Treatments
- Approximately 3-6 treatments.
- Treatments are scheduled once every 4 weeks.
- Maintenance treatments are encouraged to maintain benefits (1 treatment every 3-6 months).
What to expect
- Pictures are taken the day of your first treatment for the purpose of monitoring progress.
- Paperwork – this includes consent forms and a brief medical history questionnaire.
- Topical numbing cream is applied 30 min prior to your appointment to reduce discomfort.
- The treatment is performed by one of our highly trained Registered Nurses.
- Possible redness and swelling for 1-3 days.
- Possible bruising for up to one week.
- The treated area may feel like a sunburn for a few hours after treatment.